1 Pkg Chocolate Drink
1 Egg White
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
1 Tsp of Splenda or Stevia
1 Splash of Vanilla
1. Put the powdered drink mix in a BIG mug.
2. Add enough water to bring it to a slightly watery pudding consistency (around 4-6 Ounces)
3. Add ALL the other ingredients (egg white, baking powder, oil, sweetener and vanilla).
4. Mix it like crazy with a big fork until it is silky smooth.
5. Put the mug in the microwave for about 3 minutes ON TOP OF A BIG PLATE.
6. Watch it as it expands while cooking & contracts while cooling.