- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 3/4 cup grated zucchini
- 3/4 cup chopped or grated cauliflower
- 1/2 cup finely chopped mushrooms
- Mix ingredients, form into balls and place on cookie sheet, cover with foil.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes.
**This is a great family meal to sneak in more veggies for your family. You can make extra and freeze for up to 3 months.
- Top with Walden Farms BBQ sauce or marinara sauce if desired.
- Pair with a side salad or cauliflower mashed potatoes and Enjoy!!