Skip to content
1. What makes Billings Last Diet different from other diets including protein diets?
- Billings Last Diet is based on the science of weight loss. There are not any “gimmicks, the scientific principles of losing weight are followed and the results are therefore typical.
- Billings Last Diet is doctor supervised. The protocols were developed by a medical doctor and all dieters are overseen by a doctor.
- Billings Last Diet is a muscle sparing diet. We reduce calories by reducing carbohydrates and fats but maintain the ideal amount of protein to preserve the muscle tissue. We will get you into a fat burning mode while maintaining your muscle mass.
- Billings Last Diet utilizes high quality, bio-available products which are delicious and there are over 50 different products to choose from.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY – We are committed to long term results. We want to help you lose weight quickly, but our highest priority is to keep you healthy during the process and to assure that your weight loss is permanent. We consider a successful diet a diet where you lose the weight and keep it off for life.
2. Is the Billings Last Diet safe?
- Absolutely. The doctor reviews all dieter’s health profiles to make sure they qualify for the program. Some people do not qualify for the program because of their health history. For example those with cirrhosis of the liver or severe kidney problems do not qualify for the diet. Type II diabetics do very well on the program. Type I diabetics do well on an alternative protocol.
3. Can a Dieter expect consistent weight loss results?
- Yes. Because the diet is based on sound scientific weight loss principles, our results are rather typical. Those who follow the program as instructed find they get consistent results. Women will lose on the average of 2-4 lbs per week and Men will average 4-7 lbs per week.
- Some health issues can cause variances in weight loss. Those issues can be addressed by the supervising doctor.
4. How much does the diet cost?
- The quickest answer is about $12/day when in the weight loss portion of the diet. There are 4 phases to the diet. Phases 1 and 2 are the weight loss phases. During Phase 1 the cost is about $12/day, during Phase 2 the cost drops by 1/3 and during Phase 3 the cost drops another 1/3 and we will show you how you can do the maintenance phase or Phase 4 for $0/week.
5. How long will it take me to lose the weight I want?
- It depends on how much weight you have to lose. Most women average 2-4 lbs per week and most men average 4-7 lbs per week. You will be pretty safe using these averages to determine how long you will be in Phase 1 or the primary weight loss phase.
- The diet coaches can help give you more specifics on how long it will take you.