- 5oz 97% lean ground beef
- 1cup mushrooms sliced
- ½ cup green onions sliced
- ½ cup spinach, rough chopped
- 1 egg white or whole cage-free egg
- Walden farms BBQ sauce or walden farms ketchup
- Spray pan with Pam spray.
- Saute mushrooms and green onion until tender.
- Remove from heat and add spinach. In a bowl, add ground beef, egg white and veggies.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Form into small meatloaf and brush with BBQ sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until done.
- You can also brush additional sauce on the meatloaf while baking.
- Make several ahead of time and freeze for a quick meal!