- 1 lb ground turkey
- 3/4 cup chopped onion (white, green, or red)
- 3 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 finely diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup Walden Farms Asain dressing
- 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp each sea salt, pepper
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and shape into 5-8 oz patties.
- Place on non stick skillet or BBQ grill, lightly sprayed with non stick cooking spray at medium heat.
- Cook until desired temperature is reached.
- You can “wrap” your patty in a Lettuce bun and top with additional veggies as desired.