- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken meat, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 8oz mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups zucchini, sliced
- 8 oz fresh basil, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in large skillet on high, add chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook chicken on one side.
- Add the vegetables and stir.
- When food is nearly cooked, push it to one side and add garlic-careful to not let it burn.
- After about 30 seconds, stir it all together and add basil.
- Cook another 30-60 seconds and serve!
- Makes 3 servings; each serving has 6.5 grams of carbs, 6 grams fiber, 40 grams protein, 353 calories