- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 ½ fresh grated ginger
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 5-8 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine the lemon juice, ginger, pepper and garlic in a small bowl.
- Place the chicken breasts in a deep bowl and pour the mixture over the chicken turning once to coat both sides.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat the skillet on medium high until hot.
- Add the chicken.
- Cook, turning once until tender, about 8 minutes.