- 5-8 oz. Boneless skinless chicken breast
- ¼ cup lemon juice 2 tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp sea salt and pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1-2 tsp olive oil
- Heat oven to 375.
- Placed chicken in grease 9×13 (or smaller) baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix together lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Pour over chicken.
- Place in oven.
- Brush with olive oil every 10 minutes, turning chicken pieces over occasionally.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until juice runs clear when pierced with a fork.