- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 3/4 in wide strips
- 3 peppers (choose upon own desired heat) , seeded minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup snow peas
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 2 cups bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Trim any fat from chicken.
- In a large skillet or wok, heat up half the oil (2 tbsp) over medium heat.
- Add chicken strips a few at a time, brown a few minutes and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to wok and fry pepper, garlic, snow peas, and red pepper for 4 min.
- Return chicken and accumulated juices to wok/skillet.
- Add bean sprouts, stir in soy sauce, and cook for a few minutes.
- Add fresh basil before serving.