1 pkg Wildberry yougurt (or Banana pudding package)
2 Tbsp egg whites
3 Tbsp water
1/4 Tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
Walden Farms Pancake Syrup
Mix egg whites, water, baking powder salt together.
Add wildberry yogurt or banana pudding package and stir until well mixed.
Place on a heated lightly oiled waffle iron. Let it cook for about 4 minutes. Serve with Walden Farms syrup of your choice.
Blend in Magic Bullet or blender 1 pkt IP Butterscotch Pudding and 1 pkt of Crispy Cereal to make a fine powder
Add 2 Egg Whites
1 TSP of Baking Powder
1-2 TBL of Torani Sugar Free Pumpkin Pie Syrup Mix
Disperse into muffin tray. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 min (Until done)
Voila… Pumpkin Muffins!
This recipe makes two unrestricted servings so enjoy half and refrigerate the other to enjoy later smile emoticon If you microwave your leftover muffins for 20-30 seconds.
Reminder the portion of eggs for a Phase 1-3 dieters is 4 whole eggs plus 2 egg whites.
So you could actually have two mushroom caps, with 1 egg plus 1 egg white in each cap and two mushroom caps with 1 egg in each, for a total of 4 caps.
portobello mushroom caps
fresh parsley or thyme
1. Clean the portobello mushroom caps with a damp cloth, remove the stem and scrape out the gills so you have a well deep enough for the egg.
2. Rub a little bit of olive oil on the outside of the mushroom to help it cook and keep it from sticking to the pan. Arrange the caps on a baking sheet.
3. Crack each egg into a small bowl and then carefully slide it onto a mushroom cap
4. Sprinkle with black pepper and fresh herbs of choice â I used parsley but thyme would be great as well.
5. CAREFULLY place the baking pan into the pre-heated 375 degree F oven and bake for 20-30 minutes. The amount of time required depends on how thick your mushrooms are and how done you like your eggs
Have you ever tried “Cauliflower Rice”!? Delicious and so versatile! Stir fry, fried “rice” or on its own. Give it a try and let us know what you think!