Ideal Protein Mushroom Soup Recipe.
This down right cold weather is perfect for a nice bowl of hot soup!
- IP Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1 Cup sliced celery
- 1 Cup Sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- Sage (to taste)
- Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Olive Oil
Saute veggies in the olive oil and minced garlic until veggies are tender. Mix IP Mushroom Soup mix according to the package (add more water for a thinner consistency or to get in some added water! ) Add to veggies, add spices to taste (try adding crushed red pepper for an added kick!) and heat slowly until soup is hot.
Recipe Adapted from www.lamberjules.com
Just because you are on a diet doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your Valentine’s Day! Check out this recipe inspiration for Ideal Protein Tiffany!
Raspberry Mocha Frappe
- 1 IP Cappuccino Packet
- 5 oz very cold water
- 1 T Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup/Sauce
- 1 tsp Raspberry Extract
- 6-8 Large Ice Cubes
Directions: Place all ingredients in a blender, blend on low for 20-40 seconds or until completely blended. Enjoy that sweet treat without the regret!
Wild Berry Muffins- Another perfect breakfast on the go!
1 Package of Ideal Protein Crispy Cereal
1 Package of Ideal Protein Wildberry Yogurt Drink Mix
2 Egg Whites, beaten slightly
½ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
1 Tablespoon Splenda/Stevia
4 Teaspoons Olive Oil
1 Teas of Baking Powder
3 Tablespoons of Water
– Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a standard sized muffin tin with olive oil spray.
– Before opening packet, crush IP Crispy Cereal until fine (powder consistency.)
– In a medium bowl, mix beaten eggs, ground cinnamon, Splenda/Stevia, olive oil, and baking powder. Once mixed, add in Wildberry Yogurt and Crispy Cereal. Slowly mix in water.
– Spoon mixed-up batter into muffin tins. (Makes 5 muffins.) If there are empty muffin cups in your tin, fill ¼ of the way with water to allow other muffins to bake evenly.
– Bake muffins for 10-12 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Recipe/Image Source: https://ideallyyou.org/recipes/wildberry-muffins
You have the power to make healthy choices. Eat to fuel your body not to feed your emotions.
An Oldie but a Goodie: Green Mango Smoothie!
Perfect for getting some hidden greens in for those who struggle with their 4 cups of veggies!
Ideal Protein Mango Drink Green Smoothie –
- Add 1 cup ice in bottom of blender and then a big handful of spinach
- To your drink bottle, add the mango drink and 2 or so tablespoons of water
- Shake to get out the remaining mango drink and then pour over spinach & ice
- Blend on smoothie cycle and enjoy!
Are you a stress eater? Do you eat when you are sad?
What if you replaced emotional eating with a nice relaxing walk? Walk yourself out of a bad mood because unless you are hungry food isn’t the answer! The weather is wonderful, get out and move!
Benefits of Exercise – Other than Weight Control
While extreme exercise is not part of Billings Last Diet’s protocol in the weight loss phase, it plays a huge roll in your maintenance phase. Its not only important for you to keep the weight off, it also promotes more restful sleep, increased energy and helps reduce and manage stress. All key factors in maintaining a healthy life style.